Thursday, December 12, 2013

Top 10 Records 2013

In the last couple of days I had several people asking for the album of  the year (Top 3, Top 5, ... ).  Instead of answering them all individually I thought I quickly compile my 10 favorite record releases in 2013. This is not aiming for being a complete list of all great records of the year nor meant to discuss the future of Rock 'n' Roll. It is just about the records I listened most and the shows I most enjoyed. 


Medals - Disguises











Biffy Clyro - Opposites











Queens Of The Stone Age - Like Clockwork











Arcane Roots - Blood & Chemistry










Johnossi - Transitions











Frank Turner - Tape Deck Heart











Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse











CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe











Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt











Friska Viljor - Remember Our Name












Runner up for the Top 10: 

Cold War Kids - Dear Miss Lonelyhearts

No comments:

Post a Comment