Sunday, January 15, 2012

Health Hiatus

If you are a regular to my blog you are for sure already wondering if I forgot about it over Christmas and New Year.
I did not and I am very annoyed myself that I still look at the beautiful but horribly outdated picture of the Pittsburgh Market Square Christmas tree, when I open my site.


If it was on me I would have started blogging already at least about two weeks ago, but several reasons, which will be part of the first real 2012 blog post, kept me away from it with one being my latest health status.


Finally this weekend I was quite optimistic to be able to create a blog post on Sunday after feeling okay most of last week and spending a nice evening with great talks at a friend's birthday party, but ... no:


I was home for maybe half an hour last night when I started shivering. I ended up in my bed with yoga pants, shirt, hoodie and all my blankets on top - still freezing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing .. you get the picture.

So instead of spending a busy and creative Sunday at the computer I was lying on my couch coughing all day and trying to rest. Tomorrow morning I will get up early to see my doc. I am not a fan of antibiotics but after 2.5 weeks with an infection wandering around my body it's time to shoot with some serious guns, I guess. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment