Friday, December 2, 2011

My book in November - The Apology

Guys,

I am really sorry, but there will be no book review in November.


I am reading a wonderful book about the European adventures of a Nobel Prize winning American writer (no, I am not reading Steinbeck again), but I did not make it more than ten pages into the book.


My reading time is usually to and from work in the train, but at the moment I am so exhausted that I need this time for napping in the morning and blowing out my tired brain with music in the evening. I tried reading in the after work train but I am just staring at letters and it has nothing to do with really reading.


I'll be back next month when I had some airport time (my favorite reading place) and a couple of vacation days to catch up. 


Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment