Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



Dear friends,

I wish all of you wonderful Christmas days with your family & friends. I hope you can enjoy some days out of the daily routine, relax a bit and celebrate.


A few days after Christmas a new year starts and I wish you all the very best for the adventures that will wait for you in 2012. May it be a happy, healthy and successful year full of love and light.


I personally will be mostly offline for the next week and the plan is:

No (almost - sadly 100% no is not possible) to work
No to running around like a maniac
No to multitasking

Yes to sleep

Yes to good food
Yes to family time especially with my niece who I will hug and kiss until she says "Nooohooo moooore!"

Next year I will be back with new stories, thoughts, ideas, travel tales and more here on this blog, because my plan for the new year is:


KEEP CALM AND WRITE SOMETHING


Be safe, be happy - see you in 2012.


Love,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment