Sunday, October 9, 2011

So much I love about my favorite city put in a video

Last night Sylvia Emmenegger McCoy of Burgh Bits & Bites posted a link on Facebook that shows so many of the things I love about Pittsburgh that I want to share it with you here.

Enjoy the great sights, watch Sylvia showing the film crew the Strip District - one of my favorite neighborhoods in town - and sneak with them into Enrico Biscotti Company (it would be so nice if you could hit a "smell the scent" button at your computer).
You can also watch the lovely Sharon Massey of Jagoff Jewelry, who already made some wonderful pieces of jewelry for me,  creating beautiful pendants with the crew at the Society of Contemporary Craft and explore much more awesome things.
And the best is: these guys do a lot of fun things, but there is so much more to explore in Pittsburgh. Some of it you find already listed and described in the postings about my trip last February and there will be much more when I will blog about the two trips I am planning for 2012. 




Watch the full episode. See more Explore PA.

PS:  As cute as the Pirates Parrot is, I perfer to have fun with this cool dude :)!  LET'S GO PENS!




I also have to add here another beautiful video that I found on my favorite Pittsburgh blog "That's Church".  The featured artist's name is Pat. He is from Pittsburgh and works at the Cirque du Soleil. Pure magic ...

No comments:

Post a Comment