Friday, July 15, 2011

Postponed - My books in June 2011

It looks like I need to work on my time management. I am leaving for a short one week vacation on Saturday and now it is Friday night and I did not even start packing. That sucks (pardon my French). Doesn't look like much sleep tonight. But I should not complain ... 35°C / air and 25°C water and sunshine are waiting for me. 
I may win the battle against the time ticking down to my flight, but I will definitely not be able to write "My books in June" before the vacation - BUMMER.


Since almost all of the books I read in June and I am now reading in July are related to the 31st Annual Steinbeck Festival
in August, I decided now to put them all together in a posting at the end of July.  

To give you a little preview I am adding here is the list of books that will be in my post-vacation-pre-cali-trip blog post:

John Steinbeck: Of Mice and Men

John Steinbeck: The Moon is Down
John Steinbeck: Tortilla Flat
John Steinbeck: Cannery Row

John Steinbeck: Sweet Thursday
John Steinbeck: The Logs from the Sea of Cortez

And totally unrelated, but nevertheless very entertaining:

Leenders / Bay / Leenders: Totenacker

Vacation time is reading time
. I would be really curious to hear about what you are reading this summer.

See you in a little more than a week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment