Sunday, December 12, 2010

Status Quo - THUD



© Goscinny / Uderzo - www.asterix.com

You may have thought already stuff like "That lazy lady is not updating her blog - FAIL!"

And you are right :(. There was no update for a while, but above you see the reason. Just put me in the position of Troubadix and paint the word "WORKLOAD" on the menhir and you have pretty much a clear picture of how I feel at the moment.

It's not a suprise ... there is Christmas every December. And there is Christmas business from the mid of November to Christmas eve every year. It's just that knowing it in advance doesn't make it any better. But the good thing is: Christmas is close and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

And there is not only light in the tunnel but also blog posts in the pipeline:

I shot some nice pics in Barcelona, which I will post and tell you about my power sightseeing day.

I have also finished my books of November, which are "The Humbling" by Philip Roth and "Nowhere Man" by Aleksandar Hemon - two very good and very inspiring books I am looking forward to write about as soon as I have a second to breath.

So have an eye on my Facebook and / or Twitter for blog update announcements in the (hopefully) near future.

Happy 3rd Advent Sunday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment